Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the International Masters Scholarships at the University of Calabria, Italy.
The scholarships will be awarded to 120 foreign students enrolled in the following 10 international Master’s degrees, taught in English. The scholarship covers tuition fees, winners will also benefit from other services and allowances.
Eligibility Criteria For University of Calabria International Masters Scholarships
To be considered for the International Masters Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants from non-EU countries must hold a qualification at a University abroad in relevant courses.
- Must be an international student with excellent academic credentials.
- Must show proof of English language proficiency.
- Must have obtained a relevant first degree from a recognized university.
How To Apply For University of Calabria International Masters Scholarships
Interested applicants for the University of Calabria International Masters Scholarships are to apply for admission into the University for a Master’s program in an eligible course. Applicants must correctly fill in all parts of the online application form and upload the documents required.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- The first page of the passport
- Curriculum vitae
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree (required if you are applying for a master’s degree course – 2 years)
- University Transcript of Records
- University Syllabus of all courses
- Italian language certificate (if you are in possession)
- English language certificate (if you are in possession)
- Other useful documents
The Application Deadline is 14th April 2022
Interested applicants can visit the official webpage for more information
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.