Study In Italy: 2022 University of Pisa DSU Scholarship for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers, Undergraduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Application is currently ongoing for the 2022 University of Pisa DSU Scholarship for qualified and interested domestic and international students.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The University of Pisa DSU Scholarship is a fully-funded postgraduate scholarship covering the full tuition fees and sufficient living stipends of selected applicants.
Successful applicants are also eligible for free accommodation and free meals at the University dining halls.
The University of Pisa is currently offering full scholarships to qualified domestic and international students to study in Italy.
The scholarship is also open to students planning to enroll or already enrolled in a Degree program at the University of Pisa, if they do not already have a qualification of the same level of education.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be planning to enroll or are already enrolled in a Degree program at the University of Pisa, if you do not already have a qualification of the same level of education.
- Submit all documents, translated into Italian language
- Students from EU countries have to fill in a specific declaration, which can be downloaded at the end of the online application procedure.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
A DSU grant includes
- free accommodation
- free meals at the University dining halls
- contribution to cover extra expenses (sporting activities, books, etc.)
- exemption from University tuition fees and is renewable every year.`
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Document certifying the family economic status
- Copy of a valid identity document.
- Students are required to submit all documents, translated into Italian language and legalized by the competent Italian diplomatic representatives of the home country, or according to the international provisions on legalization related to:
- family status;
- real estate;
- movable assets.
Further information is available here.
How To Apply
The DSU draws up a single ranking list including both foreign and Italian students. Provisional ranking lists are usually confirmed every year by the end of September. Final rankings are usually approved every year by the end of November.
The results of grants allocation will be published here and will be available on the students’ personal area. No personal written communication shall be provided to applicants concerning results.
Click below to begin your application.