Study In Lithuania: 2022 Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships
There are currently various Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students enrolling for the 2022/2023 academic session. Vytautas Magnus University is welcoming applications from eligible, ambitious, intelligent, and talented students and offers them various scholarship opportunities for full-time Bachelor´s and Master´s degree studies.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Applications for scholarships (tuition fee waiver for 1 semester or 1 year) for VMU international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University which will be opened at the beginning of May 2022.
Details of Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships
There are several types of scholarships which are tuition fee waivers of 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% for the first study year of full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme taught in English.
Eligibility Criteria for Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships
All interested applicants for Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- Must be able to provide academic excellence.
- Apply to one of the undergraduate or masters programs at Vytautas Magnus University.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s)
- Demonstrate academic talent and strong motivation in the chosen field of study.
- Meet the University’s academic requirements (Admission score – not lower than 8,5) and your Grade Point Average (GPA) is not lover than 8 out of 10.
- Meet English language entry requirements.
- Hold an offer (Letter of Acceptance) for a full-time Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree Programme at Vytautas Magnus University.
Applicants for Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies will received;
- Tuition fee waiver 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% for the first study year of full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme taught in English.
How To Apply
Applicants are required to fill in the application form for Prospective Degree Students together with the scholarship application form and attach to the application form the required application documents online. The application procedures might slightly vary for the different scholarship programmes.
The Application Deadline Varies
Interested Applicants can visit the official webpage for more information