Study In Switzerland: 2022 E4D Continuing Education Scholarship
The Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Programme awards scholarships for travel and living expenses to candidates from low-income countries to attend continuing education programs at ETH Zurich. Interested and eligible candidates are hereby invited to be part of the 2022/23 application round.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The E4D Programme is generously funded through the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation. The current program phase runs from 2019 to 2023.
Eligibility Criteria For E4D Continuing Education Scholarship 2022
- The candidate must hold a completed and recognized Master’s degree from a university and proof of professional working experience of at least 2 years.
- A minimum English standard of TOEFL level C1 is required. If the continuing education program requires a minimum level in another language, proof of this level also needs to be submitted.
- The scholarship is open to candidates from all countries classified in the OECD DAC List 2022 (PDF, 204 KB) vertical_align_bottom, except from upper-middle-income countries.
- Candidates need to be accepted by the School for Continuing Education, ETH Zurich as well as the MAS, DAS, or CAS program office.
The following expenses will be covered by the scholarship (for the successful candidate):
- Economy roundtrip ticket (max. 2’000 CHF)
- Visa fees
- Living allowance for the duration of the program
- ETH general tuition fee waiver (660 CHF per semester)
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should proceed to apply online and upload the following documents according to instructions:
- CV of the candidate
- MSc or Masters Diploma and academic transcript(s)
- 1-2 page application letter
- Two professional references
- Formal admission letter by the School for Continuing Education
- Certificate of employment.
- Certificate of English level (minimum TOEFL level C1)
The Application Deadline is 30th April 2022.