Study In Switzerland: 2022 Graduate Institute Geneva Africa & Middle East Scholarships
Graduate Institute Africa and Middle East Scholarships, Switzerland 2022 is open for Middle East Students, African Students. The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies.
The Graduate Institute, Geneva offers Master and PhD scholarships to support the brightest postgraduates from the Middle East and Africa to study at the Institute. Among its alumni, the Graduate Institute is proud to include Kofi Annan, former UN Secretary-General, Sibusio Bengu, the first black Vice-Chancellor of a South African university, and Osita Eze, former Director-General of the Nigerian Institute of International Affairs.
The Graduate Institute strives to support talented scholars from around the world. Financial aid packages may include cost-of-living scholarships, tuition reduction and/or a paid position, in various proportions. Aid is awarded with consideration to both financial needs and academic merit.
The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies is an institution of research and higher education dedicated to the study of world affairs, with a particular emphasis on the cross-cutting fields of international relations and development issues.
Through their core activities, they aim to promote international cooperation and make a contribution to the progress of developing societies. More broadly, they endeavour to develop creative thinking on the major challenges of their time, foster global responsibility and advance respect for diversity.
Candidates must have a diploma from the Middle East or African university or hold citizenship in an MEA country. They must demonstrate financial need and an excellent academic interest and performance.
- Applicants should have been granted a Swiss Refugee status (Permit B) or have a Provisional Admission for Foreigners status (Permit F)
- Applicants must provide a letter from the Swiss Government confirming refugee status or provisional admission in Switzerland
- Applicants must be residents of Switzerland
- Applicants must be accepted into one of the study programmes at the Institute
- Only new students may apply: those already enrolled are not eligible to apply
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The candidates’ eligibility is assessed by the Financial Aid Committee according to the application file, which includes documents justifying financial needs and a motivation letter. The committee pays particular attention to academic results, the motivation letter and the request for financial aid, but also to references and other relevant information.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should apply here.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.