Study In UK: 2022 University of London LLM Scholarships for African Students
The 2022 University of London LLM Scholarships is now open for interested and qualified African students willing to study in the UK.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship is a fully-funded award offering full tuition and examination entry fees for successful scholarship recipients.
A University of London degree is valued by employers, universities and professional bodies around the world. The University of London is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the UK and is internationally regarded as a centre of academic excellence.
Canon Collins Trust invites applications for scholarships to study for the Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and/or the Master of Laws (LLM) by distance learning at the University of London in 2022.
Applicants can start at any level, and do not need to complete the whole programme. For example, applicants can start at Postgraduate Certificate level and work their way through to the LLM, or can stop after completing the PG Certificate. Applicants who have completed an undergraduate degree may start at LLM level, skipping the PG Certificate and Diploma.
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- be in possession of the necessary qualifications required for admission to the programme.
- be a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- normally resident in one of these countries
- be currently employed in full or part-time work;
- be able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.
- Note that you do not need to be admitted to the programme before applying for the scholarship, but you will need to apply separately for admission if you are selected for a scholarship.
Please download and read the guidelines carefully before applying.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of the University of London International Programmes which shall waive full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients.