Study in UK: Pershing Square Foundation Scholarships for Exceptional Students 2023-2024
Oxford Pershing Square Scholars are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding scalable and sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges. The scholarship is if you would like to pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine it with our MBA. It is also available if you are currently studying one of the Master’s partnering programmes and wish to apply to the MBA program.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Requirements and Qualifications for PSF Exceptional Students Scholarship
Pershing Square Scholarships are awarded to individuals with the following attributes:
- Academic achievement
- Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives
These attributes should be highlighted in your MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers.
Benefits of PSF Exceptional Students Scholarship
- The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides funding for tuition, college fees and a contribution towards living expenses for both years of studies.
- You would also benefit from opportunities for mentorship and networking with inspirational individuals and organisations that are part of the Pershing Square Foundation’s community.
- You become integrated into Saïd Business School’s community as soon as you begin your Master’s degree by attending receptions and meetings with our Dean, faculty and other MBA scholars.
- You can access and utilize both your department and Oxford Saïd’s resources and networks throughout both years.
- You will also be invited to a spring ‘trek’ to New York City hosted by the Pershing Square Foundation, where you can participate in meetings and workshops with leading innovators and change makers.
How to Apply
Go to Pershing Square Foundation (PSF) on www.sbs.ox.ac.uk to apply
- To be considered for the scholarship you must apply to the 1+1 MBA by January 2023.
- When you submit your 1+1 MBA application form you will be asked if you would like to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship.
- You must submit an essay in your application form of no more than 500 words addressing this question: How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?
Enquiries about the scholarship should be directed to [email protected]
For more details, click here