Study In UK: University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Leaders, Post Graduates, Undergraduates
Login / Register
University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship: Applications are invited from suitably qualified undergraduate and postgraduate students for the University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic session which is designed to recognize the achievements and potential of international students.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship has been established to recognize international students who can demonstrate the highest levels of academic, personal, or extracurricular endeavor. It seeks to provide up to 50% of tuition fees for one year of study.
Eligibility Criteria For University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022
To be considered for the University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University.
- Must have an unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for an undergraduate program, or postgraduate taught program.
- Students applying for an undergraduate scholarship must have obtained the relevant qualifications required for admission into the University of Lincoln.
- Students applying for a postgraduate study must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent.
- Must be willing to become a Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship ambassador.
How To Apply For University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022
Interested applicants for the University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022/23 are to complete an online application form and ensure that they meet the academic requirements.
The Application Deadline is 5th August 2022
Interested applicants can visit the Official Webpage for more details