Study In USA: 2022 Stamps Scholars Program for International Students
The 2022 Stamps Scholars Program for international students to study in the USA is currently open for eligible applicants.
The Stamps Scholars Program provides its applicants with annual awards that range from up to $75,000 per year for a period of four years to cover the full costs of tuition, accommodation and living expenses.
Additional funds for enrichment activities such as study abroad, academic conferences, and leadership training are also awarded to selected scholars.
The Stamps Scholars Program was founded by E. Roe Stamps and his late wife Penny in 2006, with the purpose of enabling extraordinary educational experiences for extraordinary students. Through partnerships with institutions across the nation (and into the U.K.).
If you are interested in being considered for a Stamps Scholarship, please contact one (or more) of our partner schools directly. Scholarships are awarded by the partner schools, not by the Foundation.
To be considered for the Stamps Scholars Program, you must:
- Meet the requirements of the participating university
- Meet the English Language requirements
- Apply to the participating university before the deadline
- Have an offer of admission from the university applied to
- Have an outstanding application documents and records
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Scholars receive annual awards that range from $5,400 to $75,000 (four-year awards total an average of $21,600-$300,000) with additional funds for enrichment activities such as study abroad, academic conferences, and leadership training.
- The Stamps Scholars Program scholarship covers the full cost of attendance, access to research, travel, or project stipend, and mentorship and support from the University Fellowship office.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- High School Transcripts
- English Language Certificate (If applicable)
- Personal Statement
- Application fees (If applicable)
- Recommendation Letters
How To Apply
If you are interested in being considered for a Stamps Scholarship, please contact one (or more) of the partner schools directly.
Scholarships are awarded by the partner schools, not by the Foundation.
Scholarship terms also vary, so please check with the schools in which you are interested for more details on how to apply and what the benefits of the award are at that college or university.
Click on the APPLY button below to begin your application process.
The Application Deadline Varies by University
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.