Study In USA: 2O23 Emory University Scholarships For International Students
Emory University Scholarships is offered as partial to full merit-based scholarships as part of the Emory University Scholar Programs.
Scholar programs are more than just merit scholarships. They empower students through resources and support to reach their full potential and make an impact on the university, Atlanta, and the world beyond.
Emory University is a private research university in Atlanta, Georgia.Founded in 1836 as “Emory College” by the Methodist Episcopal Church and named in honor of Methodist bishop John Emory,Emory is the second-oldest private institution of higher education in Georgia(after Mercer University, founded in 1833).
Emory University has nine academic divisions: Emory College of Arts and Sciences, Oxford College, Goizueta Business School, Laney Graduate School, School of Law, School of Medicine, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Rollins School of Public Health, and the Candler School of Theology.
The scholarship is open to the following category of persons:
- All students, regardless of citizenship, can be considered for the scholar programs.
- Applicants do not need to be nominated by a high school counselor to be considered.
- Students must be applying for any of the three phases of admission at Emory University.
Reward and Timeline
Depending on the outcome of the evaluation process, the scholarship offers both partial and fully funded scholarship
- NOVEMBER 15: Emory University Scholarship Programs application deadline. (Early Decision I applicants should apply by November 1.)
- OCTOBER–JANUARY: Applications reviewed by admission and faculty committees.
- BY END OF FEBRUARY: Scholar Finalists are chosen and notified.
- EARLY APRIL :Finalists visit campus. Scholar programs membership announced.
- MAY 1:Enrollment deposit deadline.
- The selection for merit-based scholar programs is administered by the Office of Admission in partnership with esteemed faculty.
- Roughly 8,000-10,000 students apply to be Scholars each year. Out of that, 175–200 students are selected as Scholar Finalists. Finalists are required to attend an on-campus Scholars Finalists Visit held in the spring. Finalists are brought to campus at no expense to the student.
- Taking place over several days, the visit includes activities and interviews designed to help finalists become better acquainted with Emory University and the distinct opportunities available for them here.
- Applicants who are not selected as finalists for a program are still fully reviewed for admission under their selected application plan and will also automatically be considered for other smaller merit-based scholarships.
- The Scholar selection process is completely separate from the financial aid process. When a student is eligible for both merit scholarships and financial aid, merit scholarships are awarded first. Students who applied for financial aid may also be eligible for need-based grants and loans if there is remaining need beyond the merit scholarship award.
How To Apply
- To be considered for any and all scholar programs, you must select one of the three admission decision plans (Early Decision I, Early Decision II, or Regular Decision) and submit all required application materials by November 15. (Those applying Early Decision I must apply by November 1.)
- You also must answer “yes” to the question on your application that says, “Do you wish to be considered for merit scholarships?”
The Application Deadline is 15th November 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.