Illinois Wesleyan University currently offers presidential and merit scholarships to qualified and outstanding international students willing to study in the United States of America.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The Presidential scholarships will cover the full tuition fees while the Merit scholarships will provide an annual benefit of $30,000 for up to four years for selected applicants.
Illinois Wesleyan University continues to be recognized among the USA’s best colleges for liberal arts learning and pre-professional career preparation.
Illinois Wesleyan is able to award merit scholarships and need-based financial aid for international students in each first-year entering class. Students who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents are considered international students.
The merit-based scholarships are offered to qualified international applicants with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams while the presidential scholarships are to highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student
- Meet the English Language requirement of the university
- Complete the admissions application before the deadline
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Merit awards range from $16,000 to $30,000 per year and are renewable for up to four years for students who complete the admissions application
- Two full-tuition scholarships are awarded each year as Presidential scholarships to highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Transcripts for all previous high school and/or college coursework
- Teacher Evaluation or Recommendation (for those utilizing CommonApp, the evaluation portion of the School Report will fulfill this requirement, but additional letters are welcome.)
- ACT /SAT scores OR Personal Interview (for test optional)
- International students whose first or native language is not English must submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
How To Apply
Early application either the Common App or the IWU application portal is highly encouraged.
Click on the APPLY button below to read more about the scholarship submit your application.