Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program 2022/23: International students are invited to apply for the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program in the United States of America for the 2022/23 academic session made possible by the support of the United States Department of State and implemented by IREX.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Details About Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program 2022
The scholarship provides opportunities for U.S. higher education institutions to host international undergraduate students. This is because International students are known to bring a wealth of ideas, knowledge, and experiences to host institutions. In addition to providing institutions with diverse perspectives, these students foster mutual understanding and respect and help promote cultural exchange.
- J-1 visa support
- Round-trip travel from student’s home city to host institution in the United States
- Accident and sickness coverage
- Tuition and mandatory university fees
- Room and board (housing and meals)
- A small allowance for incidentals
- A limited allowance for books
- A limited allowance for cultural enrichment activities
- Alumni networking opportunities
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an international student enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program.
- Be admitted for the program at an eligible institution of higher learning in the United States of America.
- Be willing to perform at least 20 hours of community service in their host community during their first semester.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program 2022 are to complete an online application and submit all application materials by the application deadline.
The Application Deadline is 4th March 2022 at 11:59 pm EST.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Interested and qualified candidates can visit the official webpage for more information.