TANDEM Media Awards 2023 (EUR 3,000 prize)
Applications are open for the TANDEM Media Awards 2023. Part of the Speak Up Culture! regional campaign, the TANDEM Media Awards is back for its 2nd edition. The competition focuses on collaborations between pairs and aims to celebrate the theme of culture, an area in which the EU is active through different types of support and contributions. This edition of the contest emphasises the vital role of cultural and creative industries and their impact on society, economy, and human life.
In the 2nd edition, pairs will compete in 4 categories:
- TANDEM Journalism (a male journalist / a female journalist)
- TANDEM Academy (a student / a professional journalist)
- TANDEM Art (a journalist / an artist)
- TANDEM Photography (a professional photographer / a journalist).
- Journalists, journalism students, artists, and professional photographers from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, and Tunisia are invited to participate.
- Participants in the TANDEM Media Awards can enter with any of various media formats, including articles, TV programmes, radio content, video reports, documentaries, podcasts, multimedia presentations, and photo reports. They will be expected to present narratives that highlight EU-funded projects or cultural initiatives in the Southern Neighbourhood.
Duration and Benefits
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- TANDEM Media Awards will honour each winning pair with a prestigious award and a prize of EUR 3,000.
- Additionally, shortlisted pairs will have the chance to attend the prize-giving ceremony, an opportunity to network with experts and fellow participants.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 15th October, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with Journalists and others. Thank you.