The Founder Institute-Sterling Bank Fellowship & Pitchathon for Tech Founders
The Founder Institute, the world’s largest pre-seed accelerator, is proud to offer the best applicants from the Sterling Bank community with the Sterling Bank Fellowship to participate in the Lagos Fall 2022 program for free ($299 USD value).
Through this offer, anyone with a pre-seed startup or an idea can apply to the Founder Institute for free below, and the best applicants who are accepted will receive a fellowship to the Lagos chapter of the global accelerator program.
The Founder Institute helps you get traction and funding with a support network of startup experts that are invested in your success, and through a structured business-building process that has helped alumni raise over $1.75BN. Through the combined benefits of the Founder Institute and Sterling Bank we create an unparalleled global support network for early-stage founders to impact the present and influence the future:
- A combined global community of over 15,000 mentors and thousands of alumni
- Comprehensive education and structured support programs from the idea stage to the funding/ growth stage
- Over $3M in Partner Deals and Resources
The Founder Institute-Sterling Bank Fellowship Requirements
- The Founder Institute focuses on helping tech or tech-enabled businesses at the pre-seed stage, including both solo-founders and teams.
- This includes established businesses that are pre-funding and traction, MVP and prototype-stage projects, and even part-time founders with just ideas.
The Founder Institute-Sterling Bank Fellowship Application Deadline
The Founder Institute-Sterling Bank Fellowship Application Deadline is on June 30, 2022
The Founder Institute-Sterling Bank Fellowship Benefits
Receive scholarships (up to $1,000)Have the opportunity to pitch their ideas to top startup experts and receive support across important areas like tech infrastructure, market access, and legal.
How To Apply
To Apply, Click on the Apply button to apply.
The Application Deadline is 30th June 2022
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.