UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School Programme 2022
The Future Females Business School, in partnership with UK-Nigeria Tech Hub, is a leading programme that offers funded spots to Nigerian female entrepreneurs building tech-based businesses and creating impact in their communities.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The three-month programme is for female entrepreneurs with an idea or early-stage business, ready to upskill and utilize technology to bring their businesses to life.
Are you a Nigerian based female entrepreneur looking to develop a profitable business that’s focused on creating jobs?
Are you passionate about technology and are you looking to build a business that would create a positive social impact and benefit your community?
Then this programme is for you. It’s been designed to give you the clarity, vision and ability to focus and execute the right strategies, that will build your thriving tech-enabled dream business.
If you’re ready to become a successful small business owner, to get out of your own way, and to embrace not only serious profit but also the lifestyle you want to live, all with the support and guidance of experts who have done it all before, then this programme is for you!
Requirements for UK Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School Program
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- The business must utilise technology (i.e. your business is app based or an online platform)
- The business must impact respective communities/ industries
MONTH 1: BUILD
- Get clear on your purpose and vision
- Uncover your high-value customers
- Document a profitable business plan
- Build an irresistible & unique brand
- Create a high-converting website
MONTH 2: SELL
- Grow your email list
- Create valuable, engaging content
- Build your social influence
- Sell with confidence Increase sales & profits
MONTH 3: SCALE
- Become more productive
- Make smarter business decisions
- Maximize your tools & systems
- Scale your business
- Plan for your future
Benefits of UK Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School Program
- If applicants meet the correct requirements, they are eligible for a fully funded spot offered by UK-Nigeria Tech Hub, which is determined during the interview with one of our team members. Successful applicants will only be asked to pay a ?5000.00 commitment fee to secure their spot.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to UK- Nigeria Tech Hub on futurefemales.typeform.com to apply
For more details,visit UK- Nigeria Tech Hub website