World Summit Award (WSA) 2023 Young Innovators Award for Digital Entrepreneurs
The WSA Young Innovators are a special recognition for young people under 26 years of age, using ICTs to take action on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs). The submitted solutions have to include:
- Development by young innovators under the age of 26 (born on or after January 1, 1997)
- Digital impact solutions
- Market-ready or already launched on the market
- Eligible for young citizens of all UN member states, WSA Young Innovators is open to every start-up, social entrepreneur, NGO, student or individual!
- The participation in the WSA Young Innovators is open to any entrepreneur, company, student group or project team – at least one of the founding members and the majority of the team must be under the age of 26
- Submissions for the WSA Young Innovators can contain all mobile and web-based projects, such as: apps, web pages, applications for wearables, kiosk installations, SMS based products, games and interactive productions. There is no limitation regarding the platforms or channels the projects work with.
- All submissions have to be launched products. No drafts, ideas or unfinished projects can be accepted.
Benefits of WSA Young Innovators Award
The World Summit Awards are a non-monetary award system with a focus on sustainable knowledge transfer through a worldwide network. This means that winners benefit not from a one-time financial reward, but a lifelong partnership and integration.
Winners of the WSA Benefits
- Invitation to the WSA Global Congress including:
- Pitching seminars
- Pitching session in front of an international audience during the Congress
- A program of specially crafted workshops for the winners
- Invitation to the prestigious award ceremony
- Board and lodging for the duration of the Congress (only on-site events)
- Eye-to-eye exchange with speakers, jurors, and international guests
- Integration into a network of internationally recognized digital content developers
- Access to the WSA community of global experts and industry leaders in over 180 countries
- Interaction with world-renowned sponsors and partners of the WSA community
- Workshops specially shaped for the winners’ needs
- Special placement on the WSA website, YouTube channel, and social media promotion
- Long-term coverage within WSA editorial channels
- Presentation of the winning solutions in the WSA Catalogue (print publication)
- Winners certificate
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
A nomination for the WSA is already a win – these are the rewards
- More coverage of your product. WSA provides nominees with press templates to help them to gain the attention of national media with the support of the WSA national experts
- WSA nominee seal to use on websites, social media channels, and publications
- Opportunity to receive feedback from the jurors.
- Being nominated for the WSA means being the best in the respective country in one of our 8 categories. Experience has shown that this qualification can immensely improve outreach.
- April 01 – November 10, 2023: WSA call for nominations
- November / December 2023: Jury Process
- April 2024: WSA Global Congress and Winners Ceremony
How to Apply
Go to World Summit Awards (WSA) on db.icnm.net to apply
For more details, visit WSA website
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with Entrepreneurs and others. Thank you.