2022/2023 Women in Engineering Scholarship at Aston University, UK
Open to: Girls & Women, Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Undergraduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Entries are now open for the 2022 women in Engineering scholarship at Aston University for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Engineering & Applied Science courses. The scholarship seeks to attract and support the best female students from around the world to study at Aston University.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship is a tuition fee discount of £6,000 offered to successful applicants and gives them the opportunity to be mentored and supported throughout their course, together with opportunities for networking with business and industry.
Details of Women in Engineering Scholarship 2022-2023
Aston University, a highly ranked educational institution is committed to offering the highest quality of teaching, based on cutting-edge research, and aims to give students the required skills and knowledge they require for a successful career path. The University recognizes the challenges faced by women in the engineering space and therefore supports the scholarship as a commitment to providing the best opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria for Women in Engineering Scholarship 2022-2023
- Applicants must be international female students from countries outside of the European Union.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong commitment to education and leadership through past academic and leadership achievements.
- Applicants must show commitment to engineering which could be demonstrated by achievement in academics, work experience, volunteering, or extra-curricular projects, and activities.
- Applicants must also be committed to demonstrating their enthusiasm, pride, and ability to represent Aston University and share their experiences with others.
- Successful applicants will be awarded £6,000 to help with tuition fees.
- Mentoring and support throughout your course, along with
- networking opportunities with business and industry.
How To Apply
Applicants are to visit the official application portal and apply for the scholarship. Applicants will be needed to write a supporting statement which will be judged by a panel.
The Application Deadline is To be Updated