2022 UNHCR Internship Program
The UNHCR welcomes applications from talented, motivated, and passionate individuals from around the world who will add knowledge, innovative thinking, and different ideas to the organization’s capacity to serve the people of concern. The UNHCR Internship Program is one of the best internships for international applicants who are highly motivated, passionate, and skilled, and are eager to work in humanitarian organizations. During this international internship program, interns are not only part of the UNHCR Mission to serve humanity, but they are also exposed to an international working environment. This paid internship is designed to attract passionate individuals from around the globe so that they can contribute their innovative ideas and different thinking for the betterment of Mankind.
The United Nations internship program provides interns with the unique opportunity of working on specific assignments and projects under the supervision of the world’s most experienced and skilled professionals. Furthermore, the internship opportunity provides a way for students to gain a deeper understanding of issues of grave concern. The UNHCR internship program has the following study areas with the highest demand: Communication, Information System, Social Sciences, Law, Human Resources, Management Studies, International Relations.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR) aims to save lives, protect rights, and build a better future for refugees, stateless persons, forcibly displaced persons, and community members displaced by war. This organization ensures that vulnerable individuals have access to essential social services as well as shelter and refuge from violence, wars, or natural disasters. Its headquarters are located in Geneva (Switzerland), but it has dedicated staff in 130 countries around the world. The organization has its main headquarters in Geneva (Switzerland), but it has dedicated staff and offices in more than 130 countries around the world.
UNHCR Internship Program 2022 Benefits:
- Interns who do not receive financial support from an outside source will receive an allowance to cover local transportation and food.
- During the internship program, interns will be exposed to the real-world challenges of working in a world-class organization.
- This UN internship would be a beautiful addition to the intern’s CV and would be beneficial for their professional development.
- The student can build contacts with influential professionals in the internship program and get a head start on future opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria of the UNHCR Internship 2022:
- Applicants with immediate family members who work for the UNHCR are not eligible.
- All International students are eligible regardless of the country they hail from.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate degree program through a university or higher education facility accredited by UNESCO.
- Students who recently graduated are also eligible.
- Candidates should have completed two years of their undergraduate degree in a field relevant to the work of the organization or in a related area.
How to Apply for the UNHCR Internship Program 2022
- You need to register first before applying online.
- You will need to complete your profile online.
- The application must be submitted in English.
- To avoid possible technical issues, please clear your browsing history and cache before you begin your online application.
- Make sure you read the job description carefully before you begin the process. In your letter of interest include details about your skills, motivation, and experience.
The Application Deadline is unspecified.