2023 Daily Trust Foundation Scholarship Scheme For Nigerian Students
Daily Trust Foundation Scholarship Scheme is open for female medical/nursing students in the 2022/2023 academic session.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The beneficiaries were presented with their cheques at a ceremony held at their university premises
The Daily Trust Foundation is the Corporate Responsibility Arm of Media Trust Group. Part of its activities is granting scholarships to female medical students in tertiary institutions.
2023 Daily Trust Foundation Scholarship Scheme Requirements:
To qualify for the scholarship award, the applicant must fulfil the following condition:
- Nigerian Female
- Medical Student (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc Nursing)
- Must be in 200 level
- Must have passed 100-level examinations Must be a student of
- Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto State
- University of Ilorin, Kwara State
- University of Maiduguri, Borno State
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship will attract financial funding
They are required to ﬁll appropriately and attach a
- photocopies of the Admission Letter,
- ID card,
- Certiﬁcate of Origin and
- Course Registration Form for the current academic session.
How To Apply
Interested students who meet the above requirements are to collect the application forms from their University College Secretary’s Ofﬁce or Media Trust Ofﬁce in their states or download the form online from www.dailytrustfoundation.org.
Completed Application Forms should be submitted to The Program Ofﬁcer,
Daily Trust Foundation
No. 20, P.O.W. Crescent, Off Solomon Lar Way, Utako District, Abuja.
Media Trust Ofﬁce of the respective states
On or before Friday, February 10, 2023