Got a business idea? Get funding with these Top Grant Programs in November, 2023
Are you looking for grants and funding opportunities to apply for to sponsor your SMEs, company and group of companies? Today I will be pointing you to top-ranking grants and funding opportunities you can apply for to elevate your business in 2023. You can also head over to our homepage for more opportunities.
1. Call For Applications: Polytechnic Students Entrepreneurship Program (PSEP) 2023
Polytechnic students are invited to apply for Polytechnic Students Entrepreneurship Program (PSEP) 2023. Here’s how to apply.
2. Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation 2024 Grants cycle for nonprofits and social enterprises in Africa
CT Foundation supports sustainable high impact initiatives that provide innovative solutions to social, economic and environmental challenges in Africa.
3. StartupXs ChangeMakers Seed Funding Contest 2024 ($1,500 seed funding)
All early-stage business innovators, start-ups, and social enterprises are invited to apply.
4. THRIVE X Global Accelerator Program 2024 for early to growth-stage startups
The THRIVE Global Accelerator program is a 12 week award-winning program designed specifically to support seed through series A companies, preparing them for growth and scalability.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
5. Mastercard Start Path Small Business Program for Startups Worldwide
Mastercard Start Path Small Business Programis a four-month program for startups to collaborate with Mastercard to scale solutions that drive simple, secure digital experiences for SMEs.
- Eligibility: For Youths, Innovators, Entrepreneurs, Techies
- Deadline: Not Specified (See All Deadlines)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with and others. Thank you.