The African Union has announced the opening of the Pan-African University Scholarship for eligible African students.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The Pan-African University Scholarships offer fully-funded scholarships to qualified African students pursuing Master’s and Ph.D. degrees in excellent programmes taught by world-renowned lecturers.
The scholarship aims to provide quality postgraduate education to young, qualified, talented, and enterprising applicants from African countries and the Diaspora.
The Pan African University is an initiative of the Heads of State and Government of the African Union. It is a Premier continental university network whose mission is to provide quality postgraduate education geared towards the achievement of a prosperous, integrated, and peaceful Africa.
Young, qualified, talented and enterprising applicants from African countries and the Diaspora are invited to apply to join Master’s or Ph.D. degree programmes.
Youths with potential, and motivation and who desire to play transformative leadership roles as academics, professionals, industrialists, innovators and entrepreneurs are particularly encouraged to apply.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
To be considered for the Pan-African University Scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:
- Not be older than 30 years for male and 35 years for female applicants;
- Maximum 35 years old for male and 40 years old for female applicants (PhD Applicants);
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field from PAU or any internationally recognized university (PhD Applicants);
- Have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second-class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field;
*Candidates may be required to undergo a written/oral examination after pre-selection.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The African Union Commission will offer full scholarships to successful candidates that will cover;
- tuition fees
- airfare ticket
- living stipends
- Excellent programmes taught by world-renowned lectures;
- A broad network of academic and professional partners on the continent and beyond;
- Attractive scholarship scheme;
- Joint degree awards from the Pan African University and Host Universities;
- Excellent career prospects in some of the fastest growing industries, with relevant career guidance; and
- Vibrant, multi-cultural and Pan African learning and research environments.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Certified true copies of relevant certificates, and transcripts (from university and high school);
- Passport or National I.D. card (personal details page);
- Clear coloured passport size photograph (2cmx2cm);
- Detailed CV;
- Recommendation letter from ONE of his/her former University lecturers;
- Recommendation letters from 2 Professors (PhD Applicants)
- A 3 to 4 page Research Concept Note (tentative title, research questions, objectives, the significance of the research etc…) (PhD Applicants);
- Names of 3 Reference University lecturers (with an email address and WhatsApp number) ;(Mandatory).
How To Apply
All applications should be completed online. And for more information go to the website of the African Union.
The Call will be launched on 15 July 2022 and will close on 15 September 2022. Applications received after this deadline will NOT be considered.
Further inquiries can also be made through: