The 2022 University of Queensland Scholarships for international students are now open for interested and eligible students who wish to study in Australia.
The scholarship is a fully-funded award to pursue a postgraduate degree with full tuition exemption and a living stipend of $28,854 per annum tax-free (2022 rate).
The University of Queensland scholarships are fully-funded scholarships for international students to pursue a research MPhil or PhD degree in Australia.
These scholarships include a living stipend to support you as you complete a research project for your Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Philosophy or a research-focused professional doctorate at UQ.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ
- be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the higher degree by research program.
- not be receiving a living allowance award, or scholarship providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the higher degree by research program
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarships covers;
- Tuition fees
- Living stipend of $28,854 per annum tax free (2022 rate), indexed annually, Single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- The scholarship is for 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy
How To Apply
Before submitting an application you should:
- contact a researcher with relevant expertise and get their agreement to support your project.
- check your eligibility for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or a Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- prepare your documentation.
You apply for this scholarship when you submit an application for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). You don’t need to submit a separate scholarship application.
In your application, under the ‘Scholarship and Collaborative study’ section:
Select I would like to be considered for a UQ scholarship to cover a living allowance stipend and tuition fee expenses.
Click on the apply button below to commence your application.
The Application Deadline is 17th July 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.