Study In Australia: 2022 University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers, Scientists
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
The 2022 University of Queensland Scholarships for international students are now open for interested and eligible students who wish to study in Australia.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship is a fully-funded award to pursue a postgraduate degree with full tuition exemption and a living stipend of $28,854 per annum tax-free (2022 rate).
The University of Queensland scholarships are fully-funded scholarships for international students to pursue a research MPhil or PhD degree in Australia.
These scholarships include a living stipend to support you as you complete a research project for your Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Philosophy or a research-focused professional doctorate at UQ.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ
- be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the higher degree by research program.
- not be receiving a living allowance award, or scholarship providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the higher degree by research program
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarships covers;
- Tuition fees
- Living stipend of $28,854 per annum tax free (2022 rate), indexed annually, Single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- The scholarship is for 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy
How To Apply
Before submitting an application you should:
- contact a researcher with relevant expertise and get their agreement to support your project.
- check your eligibility for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or a Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- prepare your documentation.
You apply for this scholarship when you submit an application for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). You don’t need to submit a separate scholarship application.
In your application, under the ‘Scholarship and Collaborative study’ section:
Select I would like to be considered for a UQ scholarship to cover a living allowance stipend and tuition fee expenses.
Click on the apply button below to commence your application.