2022 UCC Ireland Research Masters Scholarship: The School of Biological, Earth, and Environmental Sciences, in partnership with the Tyndall National Institute in UCC is currently recruiting an MSC researcher to carry out research funded by Science Foundation Ireland, focused on Citizen Science approaches to monitoring drinking water in Ireland.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
University College Cork – National University of Ireland, Cork is a constituent university of the National University of Ireland and is located in Cork. The university was founded in 1845 as one of three Queen’s Colleges located in Belfast, Cork, and Galway.
UCC is unrivaled in the quality of its academic programmes. Its courses are internationally recognised and more than 20,000 students take its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. International students are part of a dynamic, multi-cultural community of scholars, academics and professionals.
Scholarship Details of 2022 UCC Ireland Research Masters Scholarship:
The successful applicant for this MSc will work with and facilitate the deployment of a number of these devices to schools and citizen science groups to evaluate performance and usage.
The applicant should have a (2.1-1st class honours degree (or an equivalent international degree) in chemistry, materials science, environmental science, physics, or related discipline. Demonstrable education and public engagement (EPE) qualifications or experience would be an advantage, and the successful candidate would be expected to engage with and maintain relationships with a range of different stakeholders during the project.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Scholarship Requirements of 2022 UCC Ireland Research Masters Scholarship:
- A materials, chemical or environmental sciences qualification to degree level.
- Previous research experience is desirable.
- Appropriate technical competence and accomplishment are desirable.
- A capability of working within a project team to achieve results.
- Good communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to gaining practical experience working on a research project.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Please note that Garda vetting and international police clearance checks may form part of the selection process.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- An annual stipend of €18,000 per annum+ EU fees is covered by the grant. Non-EU candidates are welcome to apply but will have to cover extra fees themselves.
- The duration of the programme is 12 months