Applications are now invited for the University of Bocconi Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students willing to study in Italy.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The award is a scholarship worth $21,000 for selected candidates to finance their studies at the University and cover living expenses and accommodation.
Bocconi University is internationally renowned as a point of reference in teaching and research in the fields of economics and business, as testified by the increasingly higher positions held in many of the best worldwide rankings.
International students applying for admission during the Early, Winter or Spring Sessions will be taken into consideration for this merit-based financial aid.
The provisions below constitute the official publication of the regulations a.y. 2022-2023 of the “Bocconi International Award Undergraduate ” benefit for students enrolled in the first year of a BSc programme in the a.y. 2022-2023.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Applicants must have a high-school certificate with excellent marks.
- Applicants must have an adequate level of English language.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Academic profiles considered to be amongst the top applicants will be considered for merit-based financial aid based on the admissions application submitted to Bocconi University.
- A separate application is not required. The evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s academic achievement. In addition to academic achievement, the complete dossier provided to the Admissions Office will be evaluated.
- The selection of awardees will be carried out by a Committee, nominated by the Rector, including the Dean of the Undergraduate School and the Dean for International Affairs, whose decisions about numbers, amounts, and recipients are final and cannot be appealed.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Bocconi International Award consists of a 50% tuition reduction on the ordinary fees target.
- The benefit for the academic year 2022-2023 will be included in the student’s financial situation, which can be viewed at the Punto Blu (> administrative area> Fees, Funding and Housing) ONLY after verification by the Fees, Funding and Housing Office of the regular enrollment for the academic year 2022-2023.
In order to facilitate possible contacts with the donors, awarded students will be required to upload their curriculum vitae, which might be shared with the Fundraising Office, in the dedicated upload space of the application.