Study In UK: 2022 University of Manchester GREAT Scholarships for International Students
The University of Machester GREAT Scholarships is now open for qualified international students from Nigeria and India.
The scholarship is an award of an amount of £10,000 tuition fee award to cover the tuition fees of interested, and eligible applicants.
GREAT scholarships are jointly funded by The University of Manchester with the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council for international students willing to study in the United Kingdom.
GREAT scholarships are jointly funded by The University of Manchester with the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council.
The university is offering £10,000 towards tuition fees for one-year master’s programmes in specific subject areas to students from India and Nigeria, who will enroll in the 2022/23 academic year.
To be considered for the University of Manchester GREAT Scholarships, you must:
- Be an offer holder who is a passport holder of India and Nigeria
- be motivated and academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate taught course
- be proficient in the English Language
Please read the eligibility and selection criteria information for more information.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- University of Manchester, UK is partnering with the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council to provide the amount of a £10,000 tuition fee award to cover the tuition fees of interested applicants.
How To Apply
All awards will be made on merit taking into account the University’s strategic PGT teaching priorities.
Applicants must submit their admission applications via the application portal. Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the apply button below to commence their application.
The Application Deadline is 1st June 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.