Stanford University is currently offering eligible and qualified domestic and international graduate students Knight-Hennessy scholarships to study at the university.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The Stanford-University Knight-Hennessy Scholarship funding for up to three years for any graduate degree(s) at Stanford.
During each of the first three years of graduate study, Knight-Hennessy scholars receive several types of funding which covers tuition and associated fees, stipend for living, travel and academic expenses.
Knight-Hennessy scholars develop deep domain expertise in their Stanford graduate program, and build on this domain expertise through exposure to a wide range of disciplines and cultures within the Knight-Hennessy Scholars (KHS) community.
Scholars participate in the King Global Leadership Program (KGLP), which includes workshops, lectures, projects, and experiences that strengthen transformational leadership capabilities.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Through KGLP, scholars collaborate and prepare to address important challenges and opportunities facing the world, such as climate change, healthcare, government and policy, and education.
To be considered for the Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarship, you must:
- Meet the graduate degree requirements at Standford
- Apply for the scholarship before the deadline
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Knight-Hennessy scholars receive funding for up to three years for any graduate degree(s) at Stanford. This funding applies to the degree(s) to which scholars are preparing to enroll at the time of scholar selection.
During each of the first three years of graduate study, Knight-Hennessy scholars receive several types of funding:
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford
Additional funding specific to certain years:
- Newly enrolling scholars receive a one-time relocation stipend intended to offset some of the costs associated with relocation to the area and/or technology purchases.
- Scholars in their second and third years may apply for supplemental funds to support academic enrichment activities (e.g., conference travel).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants for the Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarship should click on the apply button below to commence their application.