The Keele University Vice-Chancellors Scholarships have open applications for interested and qualified candidates willing to study at the university.
The scholarship is open to international students as a full-tuition reduction award to successful applicants willing to pursue a postgraduate degree at the university.
Successful students will also get to act as ambassadors for Keele University and provide content for the Global Student Recruitment and Admissions Office in the form of testimonials, video content, and active engagement in our ambassador programme.
Keele University is offering a full-tuition fee reduction for students who are interested in studying at the Institution.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Successful students will be expected to act as ambassadors for Keele University and provide content for the Global Student Recruitment and Admissions Office in the form of testimonials, video content, and through active engagement in our ambassador programme.
To be considered for the Keele University Vice-Chancellors Scholarship, you must:
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of Keele
- be International students
- hold a first-class or equivalent bachelor’s degree with excellent marks.
- also currently hold a recognized English Language certificate that meets the following criteria: IELTS 7.0 or above; or equivalent
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Keele University is offering a full-tuition fee reduction for this new Scholarship for September 2022 entry applicants.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to complete the following application form, outlining why you should be awarded the Scholarship, and what would make you an excellent ambassador for Keele University.
Click on the apply button below to begin your application
The Application Deadline is 15th July 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.